Horizon Europe Matchmaking Event
an exclusive opportunity for targeted 1:1 meetings to find international partners and discuss ideas for joint projects and build consortia.
Over the course of one day, participants will be provided with an introduction to Horizon Europe programme and its prospects by speakers from the EU Commission, the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Montenegro, the Ministry of Economic Development and the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro, as well as the opportunity to connect with other participants.
The matchmaking event will provide prospective applicants from Montenegro with an opportunity to meet with international partners and discuss ideas for joint projects and build consortia. The main part of the event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2022 calls. Following successful registration and submission of the cooperation profiles, participants will be able to pre-arrange bilateral meetings by using an online B2B tool.
The event will include:
- Panel session hosted by speakers from the EU Commission, the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sports of Montenegro, the Ministry of Economic Development and the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro.
2. 1:1 Meetings. We will encourage participants from Montenegro to browse other profiles who have shown their interest in collaboration and schedule 1:1 meetings.
- Presentation of key elements of Horizon Europe
- Presentation of the calls for 2022
- Presentation of programs and activities in the field of innovation
Why participate in Horizon Europe?
The programme facilitates collaboration and strengthens the impact of research and innovation in developing, supporting and implementing EU policies while tackling global challenges. It supports creating and better dispersing of excellent knowledge and technologies.
It creates jobs, fully engages the EU’s talent pool, boosts economic growth, promotes industrial competitiveness and optimises investment impact within a strengthened European Research Area.
Legal entities from the EU and associated countries can participate.
How can you benefit from this event?
- Promote your institution, organization or company, its projects and needs to other event participants
- Initiate and arrange 1:1 meetings at the event with different stakeholders from other countries
- Establish new connections and contacts in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Ensuring visibility of the institution, organization or company and expressing interest in participation in the Horizon Europe
The Top Five objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet potential partners
- Discover other institutions, organizations or companies who participate in Horizon Europe projects
- Prepare project proposals
- Start the implementation of Horizon Europe projects
- Get Information about what others are doing in the specific field